Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today was a really nice day off from work. LE slept at a friends house. Marty went in work for 5 am. The dogs and I stayed in bed till 9. Then with a quiet house, I cleaned, payed bills, shredded old bills and went to a hair appointment. Only Roxie knows my true color and how gray I am. I pay her very well for her silence. Then it was off to the gym. My shins have been bothering me a bit so I tried the Nordic Treadclimber instead of the treadmill. WOW!!! What a workout that is. I was able to cut my cardio down by 10 minutes but increase my calorie burn by almost 150. So thats my new favorite machine. I've been getting a few compliments in the past couple of days. People are starting to notice a change which is a huge inspiration to me. I love sweating and knowing that each step gets me closer to my goal. I lost another pound and am hoping for a total of 5 more before the end of the month. Tonight I'm going to enjoy a pot of tea in my new mug I had made. It has Marty and Le's picture on it. My 2 favorite people in the world. Corny isn't it. So tomorow is another new day and hopefully will be as [eaceful as today was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I WANT A DAY OFF TOO!!!