Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I want to write something funny today, but nothings coming. I have mamo appointment next Tuesday with possible MRI after. The weather sucks and LE is sick. I picked her up from school early today. Nasty cold just won't let go of the poor thing. I don't want to use this as a place to complain so I'll be short today. I'm working so hard on changing my outside. 5 days a week in the gym is a huge commitment. Now I wish I could change some of the things that I want on the inside. Sometimes I think I am very hard to love. Maybe that's why things with Borg are the way they are. I know this is cryptic but I'm not sure the world is ready to hear my martial problems. I guess I can't change how I want to be loved anymore than he can change how he loves me. It just isn't what I want it to be. It hasn't been for a very long time. So long that it doesn't really even hurt anymore. It just is. My mantra "IT is what it is". Now what do I do about it.

No comments: