Monday, February 25, 2008

Secrets from the Fat Chick

I have a secret. Since not many people read this I feel I can share it. At the gym I go to 4-5 days a week, I have a favorite machine. YES, I said it. I Lauren aka Diva have a favorite treadclimber. I like the one on the left. The right one makes my hip hurt. It seems to be out of balance. Alot of the girls at the gym have said the same thing but the owner doesn't feel it. She must be out of balance. But who would have thought "I" would have a favorite piece of workout equipment. Seems weird to me. But I really do love the thing. For those of you who don't know what it is...it's like a treadmill on steriods. Feels like walking in the sand. It burns about 600 plus calories an hour. In 32 minutes my heart rate stays above 140 and I burn around 350 calories. That's with keeping the treadles in the minimum position. I'd probably have heart faliure if I moved them to maximum. So the fat chick has fallen in love with a machine. Go figure. Maybe someday I'll be the diva formerly known as the fat chick.







P.S. Went to Dr. today. She has found some thicking in my right breast and is sending me for a mamo and possibly MRI.

No comments: