Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today I'm kinda unhappy. I started going to the gym in January. I love the place. It's all women of all shapes and sizes. Young and old alike. In 2 months I lost 20lbs. I also lost the following: 1 3/4 inches off my thighs, 1/2 inch off upper arms, 1 inch off waist, 1 inch off my hips and about 3/4 inch off my calves. Now to you it may sound wonderful. But I haven't lost any weight in about 7-8 days. I get the fact that inches are just as important but the scale really needs to drop at least a little to make me completely happy. I spend almost 2 hours a day there. I've switched from treadmill to treadclimber( 2x the workout) I've increased all my weights(but not too much). But the scale isn't moving. So tonight I'm going to rest. I'll talk to the trainer in the am. I know I really can't cut back much more on my food intake and still be able to workout. So I feel like I've done a lot but not enough. Tomorrow I'll "run" in the am while borg sleeps and go back in the pm for weights and another "run". I've lost 120 lbs so far. I just want the other 70 gone. Then I'll feel like I've really accomplished something. I want to fit into the size 12 tankini I have hanging upstairs by July. Friend at work has a brother-in-law who went to India for a LapBand procedure. Here it costs over 25 thousand dollars. He paid 8 grand for the trip and surgery. Wish I had that kind of cash laying around. I might just do the same thing.

No comments: