Thursday, April 12, 2012

HUH????

Working in an all male enviroment is not easy. One of my co-workers has an ego the size of Texas but he comes off as being nice as pie. He really believes that he is God's gift in all things. He ends every sentence with HUH?. So this way you have to respond to what he says. You can be within 2 feet of him and speaking clearly and he will say HUH? and you have to repeat yourself all over again. Imagine this going on for several hours a day. There are days I want to strangle him. He also likes to talk about his sex life. After he caught his wife cheating on him (go figure) he taught himself how to not "finish". This way he could sastify his partner but not have to worry about getting them pregnant. Guess he didn't think he had to worry about STD's. But seriously I don't need to know this stuff. I don't want to know this stuff. He is a likable guy and after several months of working with him I started going "lalalalalala I can't hear you" and he finally got the hint. He isn't crass about it. In fact it's almost like listening to a Danelle Steele novel. All lovey dovey and crap. Still doesn't mean I need to hear about it. Today he spent the entire day fussing. Not really working just fussing with the case. Thank the sweet lord I only have 6 1/2 hours to go before vacation starts.

No comments: