Sunday, September 28, 2008

Top Ten Things That Should Never Be Seen in a Grocery Store

I've seen alot of things in my 20 year career in a large grocery store. Below is my top ten list of things that should never be seen in a grocery store.

#10. Children walking around with no shoes.
# 9. Babies wearing only a diaper and nothing else.
# 8. Sports bra shorts and a pregnant belly
# 7. Any couple making out
# 6. Nursing a baby sitting on my meat case.
# 5. Pink fuzzy bedroom slippers.
# 4. Pj pants with pink fuzzy slippers
# 3. Bath robe, pj's and pink fuzzy slippers.
# 2. Curlers
# 1. Red satin lingerie pj's so small the top doesn't meet the bottom and big saggy boobs hanging out from underneath the top nipples totally visible.

1 comment:

Divecchio317 said...

I think its safe to say we don't want to see any of those anywhere in public, let alone the grocery store...
and Like I said, Don't feel bad cause Julieanne always gets hit on cause of her haircut, but I think its nice anyway...